We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, Your primary focus will be on growth marketing, both website and social media. Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Design, develop and execute ambitious growth marketing campaigns that will blow the minds of people
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation, campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Collaborate with international marketing teams for market launches and ongoing growth. Partner regularly with Product, Sales, UX, Partnerships, and other cross-functional partners
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
Requirements and skills
- experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to handle ambiguity
You will be part of a team developing an interesting, international app in a friendly workspace. Option for working overseas. We are all enthusiastic developers using cutting-edge technologies with great teamwork and communication skills.
Sunday till Thursday, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, with an hour break time available.