We are looking for a Node Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
You will be part of a team working overseas. Having a passport is important for your relocation upon successful recruitment. We are all enthusiastic developers using cutting edge technologies with great teamwork and communication skills.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions.
Full Time – Overseas (Optional)
- At Least 3 years experience with NodeJS
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good knowledge in English
Sunday till Thursday, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, with an hour break time available