We are looking for a Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our software development team.
You will be part of a team working remotely. We are all enthusiastic developers using cutting-edge technologies with great teamwork and communication skills.
- Lead the Scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed
- Prior experience on a scrum team
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum
- Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not
- Experience with successful Agile techniques
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and the ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
Full Time – Remote Employment
Sunday till Thursday, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, with an hour break time available.