We are looking for an experienced IT support with software degree and great english skills that will help our team for customer/product support via intercom (chat and email). You will work closely with the technical team and customers.
You should have great positive attitude and great relationship management skills. Having degrees in customer relationship has extra bonus.
You will be working with a team of experts and the best in this industry. This is a very easy job as you can work from anywhere and normally there is no support request unless something is broken, which you need to reply promptly during your work hours.
- Implement and improve support pipeline.
- You need to have our chat app (intercom installed and respond to enquiries in less than a minute during your work hours) – 7 days a week
- You need to post common issues as online posts using our intercom system (to reduce your support work over time) – only 5 days a week
- Know basic of software engineering and programming.
- Great english skills (especially writing).
- Great customer support and relationship management skills.
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
Full Time – Remote Employment
2 different shifts:
- Sat to Friday (7 days) – 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (8 hours)
- Sat to Friday (7 days) – 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM (8 hours)